Friday, November 13, 2009

[Flashback Friday] 85. Found Bottle Skull

Flashback Friday is a weekly countdown of the fan selected top 52 skulls of Skull-A-Day 1.0. Each week I'll be posting an original skull along with some additional commentary in order from lowest to highest rated, with the #1 skull appearing in the last week of year 3 of the project...

#29: 85. Found Bottle Skull


I spotted the crushed plastic bottle in a parking lot. While I would generally not choose to pick up dirt encrusted trash off the street, there are things you find yourself suddenly willing to do when there's a deadline for making art! I found the other pieces shortly after finding the first while riding my bike through town. It still looks like a skull that once belonged to a goofy alien to me.

No comments: