Friday, April 22, 2011

"In the End"

Thea Schultheiss in Northampton, UK wrote: “I adore your blog and have been reading it since I found it a couple of years ago. I have finally got my act together to submit something to you . This is a drawing I made, good old graphite on paper titled ‘In the End’ a bun on a skull.”


Arthur C says:

One! Two... FIVE! Sorry I couldn’t resist that. Perhaps this piece is an homage to one of Britannia’s greatest exports, but I find this piece made an interesting commentary on current cultural situations and two such issues came to mind here and here.

Skull Appreciation Day Daily Button Giveaway
To be entered in the drawing just leave a comment below stating: How high can a skull count?

IMPORTANT: Don't forget to include a way to contact you!
(Either your e-mail in the post OR make sure your profile has an e-mail link for you. If all else fails drop us an email to our submission address with your profile name. )


NOTE: If you're reading this on Facebook, be sure to leave your comment on the original Skull-A-Day.com post if you want to be actually entered in the contest

3 comments:

Abby Davis said...

"What's he going to do? Nibble your bum?" This gives me more reason to cut a hollow chocolate bunny in half and fill it with ice cream...yup.

LadyStardust said...

We don't know...he's still counting.
devereuxdevereux at gmail

mireya said...

ONEEEEEE ,TOOOOOO, TREEEEEE, BONE
Squirl ?


mireyacgarcia@gmail.com