Thursday, June 2, 2011

Post-its Skull

Mr. Keno from Chile, made a skull with Post-its in his room.


I love seeing art made on a grid. Reminds me of Noah's 8x8 skull and my Filet Crochet Skull. It also reminds me of a patchwork quilt. Being that I have been working on sewing quilt for The Skull Quilt Project, a quilt design was the first thing that came to mind when I look at it. With all these examples of what can be made on a grid, it makes me think what else can be done.



To be entered in today's drawing to win a button just leave a comment below stating: What would you make out of a grid?


IMPORTANT: Don't forget to include your EMAIL ADDRESS, so we can contact you if you win.

NOTE: If you're reading this on Facebook, be sure to leave your comment on the original Skull-A-Day.com post if you want to be actually entered in the contest

2 comments:

Stefan said...

Interesting. Reminds me of arcade games from the 70's.
Stefan.Ceallaigh@gmail.com

Stefan said...

I would make a full skeleton out of a grid.
Stefan.Ceallaigh@gmail.com