Monday, April 19, 2010

C-Rations: 0C101110

This week’s offering is vintage China.

“Bone China” 9.5" x 9.5" vintage thrift store china plate with painted black embellishments.

Transfer-ware C says:

I had this thought of making true “Bone China” not of real bones, but of bones on the china. Not knowing where to go for just one plate, I decided to try my luck at the local thrift shop and there it was, one lonely mismatched chipped plate just waiting to be up-cycled. I really like how the leaves had a way of growing into the design to become eye sockets in various paces.


Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

Need more nourishment? You can always Friend or Follow.

1 comment:

Noah said...

Love it! I need a whole set of those!