Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesdays With Tatman #52

Today's T.W.T. comes in the form of a simple "Thank you" card. Thanks to all of you who keep Skull-A-Day going. Thanks to everyone for the support, comments, and fun. It was quite challenging to come up with a new skull each week in the 3.0 year but it's finally come to an end. I have a new found respect for Noah's creations in the original year and I salute him as well as anyone who has taken on an "a-day" project.





Once in a while I'll be back with new skulls that I come up with, but for now I will gladly take my place on the sidelines as I continue to post all of the wonderful skull art that we are still receiving. Thanks again to anyone and everyone who has helped make this past year a blast, and to the ongoing future of Skull-A-Day 4.0 and beyond.

Each Tuesday in the 3.0 year I brought you a new Tuesday With Tatman. Now it's your turn to carry on into the 4.0 year. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).

2 comments:

Noah said...

Aw, such a sweet sentiment. I am truly impressed at all the great work you produced and can't believe the year is already over. Thanks again for being such an awesome editor! I'm so glad you'll continue be with us in year 4!

Kim said...

Weird how quickly this year has evaporated! I've enjoyed your weekly contributions; your "skuvel" was my favourite! :) Hope to see more great stuff from you in the future.