Friday, July 16, 2010

Skullstache

Megan Houston, a student from Maryland said: “I made this for a graphic design project this past semester, my professor suggested I submit to your website!”


C Gull says:

You need to thank your professor for us for inspiring you to submit your work, and now that you have found us please pass some encouragement on to someone else you know. Your use of colors and the great exaggeration of some of the mustaches remind me of images from Day of the Dead artwork. I truly like the whimsical nature in which you tackled a subject matter like a skull. Sometimes we may get some rather dark imagery so a piece like yours in very refreshing. Thank you for submitting your work, we look forward to seeing more from you in the future as you pursue your studies.

1 comment:

Abby Davis said...

This world needs more epic mustaches!