Friday, November 26, 2010

Skulls in NYC in December

Several of my original Skull-A-Day pieces & photos will be featured in the Small Works group show at Krause Gallery on Orchard Street in the Lower East Side in December.



The show, which features work by a range of artists represented by the gallery, examples of which are shown above, runs December 2nd thorough 30th and there will be an opening reception on December 2nd from 6-9pm. If you're in the area I hope you'll swing by and check it out.

p.s. Krause Gallery is now representing my work in NYC and will also be doing a larger show of my work in May of 2011. I'll post more details on that show as it gets closer.

Krause Gallery
149 Orchard St.
Lower East Side, NYC

3 comments:

Abby Davis said...

All of those pieces are neat. Of course, I like yours. That fat man and centaur are really neat sculptures too.

Divaeva said...

Oooo...I wish december wasn't a crazy month - in fact I wish most months weren;t filled with meaningless crap I am forced to do! You need to bring your wares to CT - so I can check it out! ...please!? *big smile*

Noah said...

I'd love to do a CT event, know any folks out there who might want to bring me out to do a show/lecture/workshop?