Wednesday, June 15, 2011

100 Painted Skulls: #12

To celebrate year 5 of Skull-A-Day I've decided to paint 100 skulls on 4 x 4in (10.16 x 10.16 cm) wooden panels over the course of the year...


This is definitely the most difficult one of these I've painted so far. I wanted to create an image in soft focus and avoid obvious brush strokes. This would have probably been a lot easier with oil paints, but I like the end result.

And since several folks have asked, yes, these will be for sale. The first 20 or so will be at my exhibition at Asbury Lanes which opens June 25th. Details are HERE. After that I will probably sell the rest directly through the site, so stay tuned for info about that when the time comes.

2 comments:

Iconify said...

Dude, this is gorgeous. Any idea how much these will be selling for?

Noah said...

Thanks man! I believe these will be $200 each.