Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Simulacra - Version 6.15

Today's simulacra remind me that Summer's end is near.

The first comes from Sheila Rayyan who wrote: "Here's a photo a took in my yard. It's the shadow
of a goldfish tea light holder hanging in my garden."





Next, William Bearss is back with another contribution. He said: "My attraction to skulls has been passed on to my kids, my son Joey found this one."






Backyard C says:

As another summer wanes into history, I am still truly amazed by the amount of diversity in which simulacra appear. Before we know it the seasons will change again and we will start to see the ice and snow simulacra appearing again as the calendar year changes. Thank you both for another set of excellent simulacra.

Keep sending those pictures in, we always love seeing what our skull hunters find. Anyone is welcomed to participate, it's fun and it's easy- if you see a simulacra skull, photograph it and send those pictures in to our submissions address with a little something about what it is really and maybe a little about you.

No comments: