Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dia de la Abby: #82 Papel Picado Pumpkin

It's been a long time since I've done a Dia de la Abby post. It's that time of year when I do a lot of skull crafts and I'd thought you all would like my 1st one of the Halloween season. This one is inspired by Alisa Burke's Lace Inspired Pumpkins tutorial, and papel picado (Mexican cut paper). I followed the lines of the pumpkin to place the designs. I used a thin paint pen to draw on the pumpkin. You can find these at most craft supply shops in a variety of colors and neutrals. Some have glitter. They are very easy to use and great for detailed line painting like this. If you create a skull pumpkin (or any skull thing) this season, don't hesitate to submit them to us! We love seeing what you all create. It's a perfect time of year to get inspired by skulls, and create something marvelous! I'll post another skull adorned creation this October, and it will have a tutorial, like many past ones! To find out what else I'm creating, follow me on Facebook, and Twitter.


No comments: